A Gentle, Hydrating Skin Polish with Biodegradable Jojoba Spheres / Biomimetic L22
Biodegradable Jojoba Spheres effectively remove skin impurities & improve texture without compromising the skins natural lipids & barrier with the help of Biomimetic Lipid Composition L22.
Enriched hydrating & nourishing formula of biodegradable Jojoba polishing spheres gently retexture the skins surface to reveal a clear, youthful radiant complexion. The emollient base respects the skins natural hydro/lipid film & effectively removes impurities.
Skin will feel moisturised and soothed as the balance of hydration is replenished with physiological lipids for long term correction. Using this exfoliant 1-2 times a week will help to maintain a fresh, clear complexion and minimise impurities & inhibit trans epidermal water loss.
How to use
Apply 1-2 pea-size AM or PM as step 2 after cleansing, 1-2 times a week.
Massage in circular motions with water. Gently remove with a damp, soft cloth or rinse well with water.
L22 TMBiomimetic Lipid Composition
Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Squalene, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Phytosterols, Tocopherol.
SKIN LIPID COMPONENTS - triglycerides, sterols, wax esters, squalene, sterol esters
- Ratio consistent with lipid profile of healthy 22-year-old skin
- Studies concluded that positive effects on skin hydration, barrier repair, lipid peroxidation induced by aged & sun-damaged skins were corrective short & long term
- Intense improvements to skin elasticity & firmness were correlated to the skin-identical nature of the lipid complex
- Long term correction is induced with ingredients that occur naturally in the skin providing calibration & optimal function
- The skin learns to rehydrate itself again, promoting less dependence on extra products
Organic Coconut Oil - Hydrates, attracts oil & debris.
Jojoba Spheres - Gently slough dead cells & debris, dissolve with heat, won't stress or inflame the skin, biodegradable.
Seabuckthorn Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, RosemaryLeaf extract, Rosehip Oil, Vitamins A, C & E.